STATE YOUR OPINION, GUYS!!!!!
Hi guys, in this page, I want you to share your opinion about a case that may you also experience it. Somehow, it’s kinda tricky facing school subjects that may not suitable with our own interest ^_^ Yeah, you probably once experienced it… hmm, and honestly, I did ^_^
The writing below may represent one of our experiences. Please, check it out and state your opinion freely… It’ll be good if you have it in English ^_^
CAN WE JUST CHOOSE TO LEARN ART EDUCATION THAT WE LIKE?
This morning, my five years old sister came home crying. She said that every Monday she does not want to go to school. When I asked her why, she said that because she could not dance. She just does not want to join her traditional dance class. She said that the class is so frustrating because she cannot move her hand as gently as the others, so that the teacher always comes to her to correct her movements. And, she does not want to be the focus of her class because of it.
She is so frustrating for me. I have tried to persuade her and promised her a new dancing costume if she is willing to attend her class next Monday. However, she even cried very aloud. I’m giving up now. I hope that the school can have a fairer wisdom by giving choices for art education. My little sister is really good in music but she is really bad in dancing. Thus, why they don’t just ask the students to choose the art education they like.
Which opinions do you agree with? (or do you have any other opinion?)
- School should provide some choices for art educations for their students because not all of their students like or are good in a certain kind of art education
- Students have to learn any kind of art, whether they like or not because they have to be able to be good on it
- It is impossible for the school to provide some teachers for art educations except the parents are willing to pay more
- It is better for just giving all of the kinds of art education in general so that all of the students can know different kinds of art.
Parents should know their children’s talent in advance so that they can choose the best school, which facilitate their children’s talent.
I agree if school provide some choices for art educations for their students because not all of their students like or are good in a certain kind of art education. But they depend on decision school and ...
BalasHapus