Senin, 14 Maret 2011

school should provide some choices for art educations

in my case, honestly, I'm not really good in art education in all programs but music. I'm into guitar and songs but generally, I don't have good voice, I'm not really good on playing guitar, I definitely don"t dance either paint or draw. so school should provide some choices so that each student can choose to which program they'll belong to. as an impact, students can get better marks cause they'll learn and have test in program they love and they're good in. but however personally, I WON'T GET BETTER MARKS IN ART EDUCATION EVEN IF SCHOOL GIVE ME CHOICES CAUSE I'M NOT GOOD AT ART, I'M NOT TALENTED ON IT, NOT AT ALL

so that's my personal opinion, dan INI HUNNA BUKAN DEYOWS YA PUHLEASE GAUSAH NGAKU NGAKU LO!!

1 komentar:

  1. Hmmm.. well, it's good to have many choices of art education at school, though, can you imagine the budget that the school must afford for it, Hunna? ^_^ that must be a lot ^-^
    anyway, whether you are good on art education or not or whether you like it or not, you still have to take and attend that class, that's bad.. the fact is just like that -_-

    BalasHapus